Hello blogging world!! I'm new at this whole blogging thing so please be patient with me as I learn. I was challenged this week to get out of my comfort zone, so this is what I'm doing. I'm writing. Dont get me wrong, writing doesnt make me uncomfortable, its the whole publishing part that kind of rattles my nerves a little, so please be nice!!! I dont know how often I'll update this or what all I will say but I hope you enjoy it!! I guess I'll start off by telling you a little bit about myself!
this is LIFE
Life for me is crazy busy!!! I'm currently a nursing student at Bishop State and for the most part I love it! I'm also a Nurses Assistant. I work nights, 11-7, at Springhill Medical Center and my job is such a blessing!!! My best friend is getting married in August, and just to let you know planning a wedding is NOT easy!! But i LOVE every second of it. Its awesome to see how God uses the people who are closest around you to shape and refine who He wants you to be. My friends and family from Harvest Church have challenged me to stretch my faith, step out of the box, and be bold like Daniel in the lions den. Without them, I know I wouldnt be where I am today. I love God with all my soul!! His love for me amazes me. How He loves me NO MATTER WHAT!!! Thats such an awesome feeling. I'm by no means perfect, but I strive to know the Lord more and more each and everyday. LIFE stands for Living In Faith Everyday!! I walk by Faith and not by sight!! What a mighty God we serve!
this is LIFE
Life for me is crazy busy!!! I'm currently a nursing student at Bishop State and for the most part I love it! I'm also a Nurses Assistant. I work nights, 11-7, at Springhill Medical Center and my job is such a blessing!!! My best friend is getting married in August, and just to let you know planning a wedding is NOT easy!! But i LOVE every second of it. Its awesome to see how God uses the people who are closest around you to shape and refine who He wants you to be. My friends and family from Harvest Church have challenged me to stretch my faith, step out of the box, and be bold like Daniel in the lions den. Without them, I know I wouldnt be where I am today. I love God with all my soul!! His love for me amazes me. How He loves me NO MATTER WHAT!!! Thats such an awesome feeling. I'm by no means perfect, but I strive to know the Lord more and more each and everyday. LIFE stands for Living In Faith Everyday!! I walk by Faith and not by sight!! What a mighty God we serve!
Well....I guess thats it for now. I hope you ready and enjoy all that God's put in my heart. I challnge you to step out of your comfort zone and do something you wouldn't normally do!! Stay tuned!!!
LIFE
No comments:
Post a Comment